Starfleet Media is the leading provider of content marketing programs tailored to meet the inbound marketing and lead generation needs of B2B companies in selected niche markets. Participating companies, which often include some the world's largest and most preeminent solution providers, underwrite Smart Decision Guides™ – compelling, comprehensive and unbiased content assets that help people make informed buying decisions – allowing them to raise brand awareness, educate target audiences, increase website traffic, generate qualified leads and acquire new customers in a cost-effective manner. Our proven demand generation methodology, extensive partner network, and SEO/SEM infrastructure ensure that Smart Decision Guides™ “get found” by the right prospects.
Starfleet Media at a Glance
- We serve the content marketing and lead generation needs of dozens of leading solution providers across multiple industry sectors, including retail, hospitality and healthcare, with our popular Smart Decision Guides™ as well as licensed benchmark reports, commissioned eBooks and other co-branded content assets
- Our clients range in size from small and medium-size companies to billion-dollar solution providers like Oracle, SAS, Epicor, Allscripts, Agilysys, Infor, Amadeus, Sabre, SolarWinds and GE Healthcare, most of them leaders in their respective niche markets
- Our turnkey content marketing program includes perpetual licensing rights to a Smart Decision Guide™ (no content asset is more valuable, according to our clients) and guaranteed numbers of qualified leads, with conversion rates reported to be 2- to 3-times higher than the industry average
- In-house expertise in search engine marketing and landing page optimization as well as a strategic partnership with a top-tier CPA (Google AdWords) bidding agency and also with dozens of industry trade publications and content distribution providers
- Our annual benchmark research reports on B2B content marketing and lead generation have been accessed by more than 28,000 companies and have influenced countless marketing decisions
- In 2016, we launched Starfleet Research as our IT market research arm. Content assets include benchmark reports, co-branded eBooks and Actionable Insights Reports™