Starfleet Media is the leading provider of content marketing programs tailored to meet the inbound marketing and lead generation needs of B2B technology companies in selected niche markets. Participating companies, including many the world's largest and most preeminent solution providers, underwrite the production and distribution of Smart Decision Guides™. These compelling, comprehensive and unbiased content assets, widely regarded as the most definitive and authorative resource on a given topic, help industry practitioners make informed buying decisions. At the same time, underwriters raise brand awareness, educate target audiences, increase website traffic, generate qualified leads and acquire new customers in a cost-effective manner. Our proven demand generation methodology, extensive partner network, and SEO/SEM infrastructure ensure that Smart Decision Guides™ “get found” by the right prospects.
Starfleet Media at a Glance
- We serve the content marketing and lead generation needs of leading solution providers across multiple industry sectors, including retail, hospitality and healthcare, with our popular Smart Decision Guides™ as well as with licensed benchmark reports, commissioned eBooks and other co-branded content assets
- Our clients, which include the top ten largest industry-specific technology solution providers, including those serving hotels and resorts, range in size from small and medium-size companies to billion-dollar solution providers like Oracle, SAS, Epicor, Allscripts, Agilysys, Infor, Amadeus, Sabre, SolarWinds and GE Healthcare, most of them leaders in their respective niche markets
- Our annual benchmark research reports on B2B content marketing and lead generation have been accessed by more than 28,000 companies and have influenced countless marketing decisions
- Launched in 2016, Starfleet Research, our IT market research arm, has fast become a world leader in benchmarking best practices in technology-enabled business initiatives
- In 2017, we launched industry-specific trade publications, including Hotel Technology News and Restaurant Technology News, serving the needs of both solution providers and industry practitioners and also expanding our presence and capabilities in these niche markets